If you're like us, you love eating a LOT of food. One of the best ways to OVEREAT while on a diet is by enjoying huge, delicious salads regularly.
Here's our 7-Step, Fool-Proof Method for building the ultimate fat-burning salad each and every time:
1. Get a huge bowl (no... bigger)
2. Fill it with salad greens (spinach, romaine, spring mix, etc)
3. Add other veggies (carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, celery, eggplant, onions, peppers, etc)
4. Optional - add a healthy carb source (berries, apples, chickpeas, quinoa, etc)
5. Add a protein source (chicken, beef, pork, lamb, etc)
6. Optional - Add a healthy fat source (organic eggs, organic cheese, avocado, etc)
7. Use a homemade dressing w/ vinegar, olive oil & seasonings
It's a simple as that! In fact, it's EXTREMELY EASY to make a huge salad (one that you probably couldn't even finish) that comes in at less than 400 calories... and when you understand how it make it the right way, with delicious foods like those listed above, you'll never feel deprived and you'll learn to fall in love with eating loads of satisfying food while blasting that unwanted belly bulge at the same time!